Name:
Location: Wild West, United States

Thursday, October 04, 2007

About damn time

What can I say? My life is like a box of chocolates....

Anyway, here are some knitting pics for your viewing pleasure:

The ever-popular Li'l Devil Baby Hat, always well-received (so far) from here: http://www.kittyville.com/knit/devil_hat.html Yeah yeah, so I've already posted this. Tough. I really like it and it's my blog so there. :-P


A little something on-the-needles for my Firstborn. I'll try to post a finished pic on the model soon.

And finally this one, for my BabyGirl. I consider this one something of a miracle. One day I was itching to spin, so I went into my stash and picked something pretty. Next thing I knew, it had all turned into yarn. Pretty soon it magically morphed into a finished sweater. I have no idea how this happened, but I did three things that I almost never do:

1. I used something from my stash

2. I finished it.

3. I designed, started, and completed a garment BEFORE the child outgrew it.

Doesn't three miracles qualify me for sainthood or something? The fact that they all happened together kinda makes it a hat trick, too. Weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cranberry, congratulations on your Sainthood! That's a big achievement. I know from experience. I mean, I don't get a triple like that often. :-)

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home