Name:
Location: Wild West, United States

Monday, February 13, 2006

Stupid full moon

What a day! My Baby Girl is being a nightmare tanrtum-throwing three-year-old from Hell; my Darling Boy insists on teasing and provoking her repeatedly; my life is a mess in so many ways; and then I get into a fender-bender with Captain A**hole of the US Marine Corps.

I know a coupla marines - they're decent people. I have nothing against Marines. This guy was such an unbelievable jerk, and he happened to have a USMC license plate, that's all. I thought they were supposed to teach them respect? Or does that only apply to superior officers? Women and children may be disdained and insulted at will?

Yeah, I'm mad. How could you tell? There wasn't any damage - I have a red car, his was white. If there'd been damage, it would have showed. The car was parked and unoccupied. No one was hurt, no damage was done. I apologized immediately, it was an accident - I clipped his front bumper trying to parallel park head-in in front of him. No reasonable person would have made a big deal out of it. This guy was not reasonable.

I am not stupid or incompetent (yes, he called me both.) That is so absurd as to be laughable, as anyone who knows me will attest. So why did it make me so mad? He was an old guy - maybe he's one of those who think "women drivers" are morons? Remember that expression? "Woman driver!"

So glad to know the enlightenment level of the general population is in no danger of improving any time soon. Wouldn't want to have any actual *progress* toward improving the human condition after all - then who would we blame for all our problems?

And can someone please explain to me why my children are eating each other alive?

Just friggin shoot me now.

note: I changed the title of this post - yes, I know it's a full moon. It was a rhetorical question.
;-P

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennwynn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Jennwynn said...

Ummm, yes, it is full moon... ;-)

Sorry about the fender bender. A$$holes suck!

Hugs,

Maerwynn

2:07 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

haha, your picture's on the internet! and people call me a Net-Slut...

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home