Name:
Location: Wild West, United States

Friday, January 18, 2008

Thanks Dad

Thanks to Dad, I was finally able to get a new digital camera. The problem with the old one was simply that it was huge and heavy and I therefore never used it. I've been wanting a "mom" camera - small, easy to use, with good picture quality. Here it is!


The Canon SD1000 digital ELPH. It's exactly what I wanted, and I love it.


For size reference (not my pic) that's the camera, a pack of gum, a matchbox, and a quarter. It's actually a little smaller than a pack of cards and fits comfortably in my purse. What this means, of course, is that I am now carrying it with me all the time and can therefore snap a pic any time I want.

So here's for you, Dad:



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice camera! Can I borrow it? :-)

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home